Wednesday 15 February 2012

New heart cushions with vintage buttons

New collection to love in a mist vintage button & bow heart cushions...

Made from cream calico & with a ribbon loop to hang from anything in your bedroom to give it a pretty vintage feel...

Or for bridesmaids to hold as an alternative to flowers...

Or to add a pretty vintage feel to your wedding venue...

I am really pleased with how they have turned out...I hope you like them!

Available from www.loveinamistbridal.co.uk at just £12 each including uk postage

I can create bespoke cushions with your own vintage buttons...please do email me at loveinamistbridal@gmail.com to discuss further xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous....the buttons really finish it nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) all the buttons are from my Nanna

      Delete