Saturday 17 March 2012

Bespoke quote cushions

I have been busy the last couple of days creating bespoke quote cushions for myself and my bedroom...

I am really pleased with the result and love the look of them in my bedroom...

So I thought I would share some photos with you to show how you could decorate your own room with my beautiful hand painted cushions...

I have used off cuts from my curtains to make them...I am more than happy to create you some bespoke cushions using your own fabric to compliment your rooms...

Later today I will be making some mini cushions from the fabric to sell on my website...

To have a set of bespoke cushions made for yourself please email me at loveinamistbridal@gmail.com to discuss further

Hope you have a great weekend Sarah xx



2 comments:

  1. ohh you have been busy.....I think these are wonderful, especially the beige with white on, they really stand out.
    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete